Kili Technology allows the extraction of relationships between entities. After creating the named entities recognition task, you can create a named entities relations task.
Relations can be
- one to one: one start entity and one destination entity
- one to many: one start entity and several destination entities
Once the list of the terms of relationship has been configured (see the customize interface section), the annotation is simple.
- Select the type of relations to create in the list (click or shorcuts)
- Click on the start entity (all other entity types are hidden)
- Click on the destination entity(ies)