To further improve productivity when using the tool, we added to the interface intuitive shortcuts, specific both to the interface (Review or Labeling) that you are using, and also to your projects.
Shortcuts are accessible on the top right corner of the top-bar in the labeling interface, by clicking on the keyboard icon.
When labeling, you can very quickly validate the current annotation with the Cmd/Ctrl + E shortcut, that submit the current asset, or skip it, by pressing Cmd/Ctrl + Shift + A.
In the review interface, you can navigate quickly in the labels and the assets table with the arrows UP or DOWN, and navigate quickly through the pages with the arrows left and right.
- To zoom specifically to an area, press Shift and then draw the area you want to be displayed on your screen.
- To zoom incrementally on the image, you can double-click on any point of the image, and to un-zoom hold Shift and double-click.
- On the frame interface, you can use PLAY and PAUSE buttons to play and pause the video, or their common shortcut SPACE.
- To scroll quickly in the frames, you can also use SPACE + wheel of the mouse (or 2 fingers on the pad).
- All the shortcuts available for the image interface are also available for frame.
Task specific shortcuts
Each job set in the interface can be associated a shortcut, that will automatically select the proper category (for classification tasks), or the proper object (named entity recognition, object detection tasks).
The shortcuts are automatically attributed based on the first letters of the class, in the order of the interface, but only for the first level of classification. If a class is for example nested under another, it won't have any shortcut.
The shortcuts are also visible in the blink of an eye on the name of the category : it corresponds to the underlined letter in the task sidebar. For example, in the screenshot below, the Object detection task has one shortcut for Ferrari (F) and one for Porsche (P), but the model subtask does not.
Object detection tasks
For object detection, the previous shortcuts on categories are still possible, and several more :
- At any point, press the Escape key to exit the edit mode, or the currently selected object and job.
- When drawing Polygons, Lines or Semantic, you can hit Cmd/Ctrl + Z to cancel the last segment drawn, at the very point of precision you need.
Named Entities tasks
For NER, the previous shortcuts on categories are still possible, and several more :
- You can use the Escape key to escape the currently selected object and job.