To further improve productivity when using the tool, we added to the interface intuitive shortcuts, specific both to the interface (Review or Labeling) that you are using, and also to your projects.
Shortcuts are accessible on the top left corner of the top-bar in the labeling interface, by clicking on the keyboard icon, or by pressing the command ⌥/Alt + S.
When labeling, you can very quickly validate the current annotation with the ⌘/Ctrl + E shortcut, that submits the current asset, or skip it, by pressing ⌘/Ctrl + ⇧ + A. To delete an entity, you can select the entity and press ⌫.
Pressing ⌘/Ctrl + Z at any moment on the interface will allow you to cancel the last action.
Review and Explore interface
In the explore interface, you can navigate quickly in the labels and the assets table with the ⌥/Alt + ↑ and ⌥/Alt + ↓ arrows, and quickly display/hide all labels of an asset with the ⌥/Alt + ← and ⌥/Alt + → arrows.
When reviewing, you can very quickly review the current label with the ⌘/Ctrl + E shortcut, that reviews the current asset.
- To zoom in/out, use the wheel of the mouse (or 2 fingers on the pad).
- To scroll the image, press ⇧, then use the wheel of the mouse.
- To zoom incrementally on the image, you can double-click on any point of the image, and to un-zoom hold ⇧ and double-click.
- To zoom specifically to an area, press ⇧ and then draw the area you want to be displayed on your screen.
- To hide/show all annotations except the one selected by pressing ⌘/Ctrl + b.
- To hide/show all tooltips by pressing ⌘/Ctrl + i.
- All the shortcuts available for the image interface are also available for frame.
- On the frame interface, you can use PLAY and PAUSE buttons to play and pause the video, or their common shortcut Space.
- To scroll quickly in the frames, you can also use Space + wheel of the mouse (or 2 fingers on the pad).
- To navigate between frames, you can use ←/→ to go to previous/next frame.
- To navigate between key frames, you can use ⇧ + ←/→ to go to previous/next key frame.
- To set or unset a key frame, you can use ⇧ + K.
- We provide shortcuts to zoom the PDF document :
- Zoom in with Z + click
- Zoom out with z + ⌥/Alt + click
- Zoom to fit with ⇧ + Z
- Zoom to 100% with ⇧ + 0
Task specific shortcuts
Each job set in the interface can be associated a shortcut, that will automatically select the proper category (for classification tasks), or the proper object (named entity recognition, object detection tasks).
The shortcuts are automatically attributed based on the first letters of the class, in the order of the interface, but only for the first level of classification. If a class is for example nested under another, it won't have any shortcut.
The shortcuts are also visible in the blink of an eye on the name of the category : it corresponds to the underlined letter in the task sidebar. For example, in the screenshot below, the Object detection task has one shortcut for Ferrari (F) and one for Porsche (P), but the model subtask does not.
Object detection tasks
For object detection, the previous shortcuts on categories are still possible, and several more :
- At any point, press the Escape key to exit the edit mode, or the currently selected object and job.
- When drawing Polygons, Lines or Semantic, you can hit ⌘/Ctrl + Z to cancel the last segment drawn, at the very point of precision you need.
- When using the superpixel model (for semantic), you can hit Shift + M to trigger the computation of the superpixels. Press once again to hide them.
- When labelling, you can hit ⌘/Ctrl + I to show/unshow the labels from every object
- At any point, press ⌘/Ctrl + B to show/unshow the annotations
- When you want to delete an object, simply click on it to select it and press ← (Backspace).
Named Entities tasks
For NER, the previous shortcuts on categories are still possible, and several more :
- You can use the Escape key to escape the currently selected object and job.
- You can select an entire word by double clicking on it, and a full paragraph by clicking three times on it.