Finally, when the data is well annotated, it is easy to export it to train your models.
The export is done from the Dataset tab, by clicking on Export.
You can change two parameters:
- Export type: the output type is currently always JSON
- Label format:
- Kili API format: it is Kili API raw format as extensively described here
- Kili simplified format: it is a reduced format for better readability on simple projects
- For single-class single-job classification projects, you'll only get in JSON responses the chosen class
- For single-class single-job named-entity recognition projects, you'll only get in JSON responses the list of the chosen class and the entity
- For single-class single-job object detection projects, you'll only get in JSON responses the list of the chosen class and the polygon