- It is the action of creating metadata to characterize the data and to allow to train machine models learning. For example, identifying an house on a satellite image, or to attach textual information to a type of named entity on a document.
- It is the metadata created. For example, the box delimiting the house on the satellite image, or the selection of textual information related to its typology of named entities.
- It is a data line. It is a satellite image, an email,...
- It is a quality parameter to measure the agreement between several annotations of the same asset, made by different annotators. It ensures consistency between the annotators and the best data quality for your project.
- It is a quality parameter to measure the agreement between an asset pre-annotated (a golden standard) and the annotation made by an annotator. Quality is measured against a predefined truth.
- These are the instructions given at the project level or illustrating specific annotation tasks, made available in the annotation interface, to help annotators to do their job well.
- It is the graphical user interface configured at the beginning of a project, made available to users, to enable them to perform the annotation task.
- It is the annotation or combination of all annotations created on an asset. For example, all houses identified on the satellite image, or all the annotated text on the document.
Number of annotations
- It is the total number of annotations (there can be multiple annotations on a given asset)
Number of labeled assets
- It is the total number of assets that have been labeled
Number of hours
- It is the total time that users spent to annotate and review
- An organization contains users who can create projects and easily collaborate.
- The number of labeled assets at the organization level is the sum of labeled assets over all members of projects belonging to the organization. A project belongs to an organization when the author is a member of the organization.
- Similarly, the number of hours at the organization level is the sum of labeling hours over all members of projects belonging to the organization.
- It is the combination of a dataset to be annotated, an interface adapted to the annotation task, one or more participants, specific quality parameters, and potentially a specific machine learning model.
- It is the intersection of a project and a user.
- The number of labeled assets of a project user is the number of assets containing a review or default label whose author is the user.
- The total work duration of a project user is the sum of the time spent on each review or default label made in the project by the user.